Third-Party Manufacturing Company - BIOMAX BIOTECHNICS PVT. LTD.
Biomax Biotechnics Pvt. Ltd is proud to say that we are the top Third-party manufacturing company in India. We are providing the best manufacturing services, best logistics services, world-class packaging, and much more. Since our inception in 2004, we are a prominent third-party manufacturer delivering high-quality pharma products at cost-effective rates. We adhere to the strict guidelines of WHO and GMP to make sure that our pharma products are high in quality. We have heavily invested in innovative and modern machinery for our manufacturing plant to produce great quality products. Our manufacturing unit is able to produce in bulk and thus, we also accept bulk orders. We have a highly professional and trained staff and team of workers, who are continuously thriving to make us the best Third-party pharma manufacturing company in the pharma sector. We have gained vast experience by working with the top leaders of the pharma industry.
Benefits of choosing Biomax Biotechnics Pvt. Ltd as your Third-party manufacturing company
If you choose Biomax Biotechnics Pvt. Ltd as your third-party manufacturing partner, you will be free from the hassle of the storage facility, product facility, etc. Instead, you get time to focus on other important things such as marketing, sales, etc. You can completely rely on us for all your manufacturing requirements and we will make sure that you get completely satisfied. Below we have rounded up some benefits that you will get from partnering with us.
1. No investment in the manufacturing plant required
Once you choose our company as a third-party manufacturer for your products, you need not invest in heavy machinery or manufacturing unit. Our manufacturing unit is well-equipped with the latest technology to meet all your demands. We take small and bulk orders.
2. Quality assured products
Our company has a team of quality assurance who check the quality of our products at different levels. They are responsible for maintaining the world-class quality of our products. Due to their vast knowledge and continuous efforts, we are regarded as a prominent player in third-party manufacturing.
3. Qualified team of experts
We are blessed to have a highly qualified team of professionals who are experts in their field. They have years of experience in the industry and thus, they have developed a keen eye to maintain the quality of the pharma products throughout. Our labor is also well-trained and efficient in manufacturing third-party orders.
4. Cost-effective prices
Biomax Biotechnics Pvt. Ltd, a leading Third-party manufacturing company, provides pharma products at an economical cost without compromising on quality. We understand the demand for top-quality products in the market is huge but simultaneously taking into consideration the purchasing power is also essential. That’s why we keep our prices affordable. Moreover, we do provide extra discounts on bulk orders.
5. Safety measures taken
We are an ISO-certified company. Moreover, we adhere to the strict guidelines of WHO and GMP. We follow all the safety measures at our manufacturing unit and ensure that we manufacture good quality products and reach your satisfaction. Our Third-party pharma manufacturing company will never compensate for your brand’s quality.
6. Communication support
We value our clients’ time. So we are prompt to respond to all the queries well in time and offer solutions. We also thrive to get our clients completely satisfied with our services. Therefore, whenever you need any help or updates we are always here to help you.
7. Best logistics services
We are in the third-party manufacturing business for years now and thus, we have a regular and stable logistics network. All our logistics partners are reputed in the market and possess a good track record. We assure you that you will never ever face any logistics problem with us. Moreover, you will always get timely delivery because we value your time.
Advantages of opting for Third-party manufacturing services
1. Very cost-effectiveOutsourcing your manufacturing to a Third-party pharma manufacturing company can make your entire process very cost-effective. You can enjoy discounts on bulk purchases.
2. Saves resourcesBy manufacturing with a Third-party pharma manufacturing company, you can save your time, efforts, and money. You don’t need huge capital for manufacturing plant, maintenance, and manufacturing costs
3. Profits guaranteedWhen you save a lot on the manufacturing process, your profits will definitely incline. Moreover, you get a good margin also. It is a sure-shot way to get higher profits.
4. Professionalized approachSince the third-party manufacturing companies are experts in their domain, they follow a professionalized approach. They possess a team of professionals and specialists with years of experience in manufacturing and this helps the companies to provide the best product to the client.
5. Expansion opportunitiesIf you were thinking of scaling your pharma company but lack the investment. Choose a Third-party manufacturing company and get your pharma products manufactured by them.
Documents required for Third-party manufacturing
If you are satisfied with the benefits of third-party manufacturing and looking for a reputed Third-party manufacturing company, feel free to contact Biomax Biotechnics Pvt. Ltd. You are welcome to join us and come with the required documents ready. We need certain documents, to begin with, the third manufacturing process. For your convenience, these are mentioned below;
1. Your company’s profile
This includes a copy of the company’s PAN card, Memorandum, or Articles of Association for Pvt Ltd. or limited company. Partnership deed or Proprietary Affidavit for Partnership or Proprietorship organization.
2. Details of the company’s Directors, Proprietors, or Partners
Details such as Name, Address, Contact number, and a copy of PAN and Aadhar cards are required.
3. Drug license no.
Attested copy of DL is needed.
4. TIN Registration Certificate
Attested copy of the TIN Registration Certificate or Sales Tax is needed.
5. Copy of resolution for Authorised signatory
It is needed for limited, Pvt. Ltd. and partnership firms.
6. Manufacturing agreement
7. Non-resemblance certificate